Adidas Powerlift 4 Review
The Adidas Powerlift 4 is the newest edition to the popular Adidas Powerlift weightlifting shoe line.
Interested to see what lifting categories the Adidas Powerlift models took first in? Check out our best weightlifting shoe round-up! https://barbend.com/best-weightlifting-shoes/
This Adidas Powerlift shoe is popular in both weightlifting and powerlifting circles due to its unique hybrid construction features. In respects to this shoe’s reputation it generally has three things going for it.
1. The Adidas Powerlift line is a cost efficient shoe that remains around $100.00 or under it when on sale.
2. They have a heel height of .6”, which is a nice in-between from a flatter outsole and a normal weightlifting shoe heel of .75”.
3. The Powerlift model is consistent and very rarely changes construction drastically between models.
To extend on the third point, what exactly is different from the Adidas Powerlift 4 and the Adidas Powerlift 3.1?
In our analysis, we found that there are three main construction differences worth noting.
1. The Adidas Powerlift 4 offers a full canvas outer construction.
2. The Powerlift 4 has additional thicker layers of material surrounding the mid-foot by the laces.
3. There’s an additional heel-loop to help seamlessly pull the shoe on.
Read the full Adidas Powerlift 4 review: https://barbend.com/adidas-powerlift-4-review/
We were fans of the Adidas Powerlift 4s and think they’re a step in the right direction for durability. The canvas was slightly different, but it felt durable and maneuverable.
The only real downfall we found with the Powerlift 4 was the material at the bottom of the laces that bunched up and folded down, but that’s a small cosmetic gripe. It didn’t impact their performance.